This class encompasses a broad range of social skills, including social media and cell phone manners, making good first impressions, and preparation for Holiday and dinner parties.
What This Class Teaches
- Social skills
- Social networking manners
- Basic ballroom dancing
Each 5th and 6th grade student receives one class book in September for recording a social assignment each month. Parents sign off on each assignment. Students are expected to bring their books to each class. Replacement for a lost book is $10.00.
- Social event the first weekend in December.
- Spring Ball the first weekend in March.
Burlingame / San Mateo
- Section A - Tuesdays 5:45pm - 7:15pm: 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, Christmas Ball Sunday 12/5 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Section B - Tuesdays 5:45pm - 7:15pm: 9/21, 10/19, 11/16, Christmas Ball Sunday 12/5 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Section A - Thursdays 5:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. 9/9, 10/7, 11/4, Christmas Ball Sunday 12/5 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Section B - Thursdays 5:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. 9/23, 10/21, 11/18, Christmas Ball Sunday 12/5 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.